Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Everything You Want To Know

Photo Stock of modeling in the Caribbean, the place to be. I'm definitely moving there soon!! Far away from the Toxic Ocean of the Pacific. It's sad to see my home land, the place I grew up in ruins by the nuclear waste from Japan. It was accidental, but it's toxic. You can't see it, you can only see signs of the devastation. All of the Pacific, the fish, the polar bear, the seals, the birds, everything will be devasted. This is the end, and by moving to the Caribbean, I'm only buying time, not sure how much more time, but the risk staying ain't worth it. I wish I could bring everybody dear with me. If you want to come, you know where I'll be, I'll be waiting, and I'll be sure to have a place for you and anyone who wants to escape the radiation of the Pacific.

1 comment:

  1. Do you consider these pictures appropriate for
    running for office? If so, why?

    ReplyDelete